Friday, December 30, 2011

BEWARE OF INTERNET SCAMS

Bingo Bob received this urgent message for money.  I wanted to share this with our players.  Please remember that the Internet is full of people that will lie, cheat and steal from unsuspecting, gullible people.  Someone would have to be extremely naive to believe this baloney.

 From:  bobbiejo fletcher <bobbiejo967@hotmail.com>   

   



 Date: Friday, December 30, 2011 10:16 am
 Subject: Treat as urgent please.
Attachments:
 Text version of this message. (1KB)

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to London for a sudden trip and i got  robbed at GUN POINT at the park of my way to the hotel where I lodge, all cash,credit card and mobile phone were stolen from me but luckily for me i still have my passports with me.

I've been to the embassy and the Police here are not helping issues at all and my flight  leaves shortly from now but I'm are having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel  manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills, I'm so confused at the moment........I need urgent help.

Can I get a loan of $3,000? You'll have it as soon as I get back.  I'll appreciate what you can give if not all. It's really urgent, please get back to me asap, I'm in a hotel of this address. No. 51 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AF, England

Preferably, send the money through money gram or western union outlet, cuz it takes longer to process when you use Money Gram or western union at the bank. Below here is the information you need to  send the money by Money Gram or western union:

Receivers Names:Bobbiejo Fletcher
Receivers Address: No. 51 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6AF, England

Please let me know how much sent, also send the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) on the receipt, i need it to pick up the money, this is important... I will repay once I get back.
I'll really appreciate if you keep this between us.

Please reply asap.

Thanks.
 Bobbiejo .

No comments:

Post a Comment