Monday, April 2, 2012

Unkind Players

I have received several emails dealing with players and their boorish behavior.  If you do not wish to see the chat of another player in a bingo room, you can "ignore" their chat by clicking on the player's name displayed in the upper right hand corner of the bingo screen. 

This will eliminate that player's chat appearing on your screen.

For all new players, I will again mention that I have NO way of determining when a player will get a bingo.  I cannot control what bingo balls are called during a bingo game.  I cannot control what cards a player receives.  It is all done automatically by the software.

One last warning to players that comment that Sir Bingo Bob is cheating.  If it continues, bingo jail is not an option, your account would be terminated.  For the life of me, I do not understand why anyone would continue to play if they think I am cheating.

Perhaps it is a "fleeting Utopian ideal" that I have about players being kind to each other, but I ask that you rejoice in each others' victories and console them in their losses.  By the way, this applies to more than just bingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment