Thursday, December 27, 2012

It is with a great deal of sadness that I must tell you that we have decided to close down the website after just one day of the survey.  2/3 of the players indicated that they would not even pay $3.00 per month to play on the site. We needed the money to continue to pay for the server costs.

The results of the survey was after I had a bingo tournament with 36 players, so we obviously did not mean anything to the majority of players.  For those that agreed to pay the $3.00 - thank you!

I have met some many great and wonderful people because of this site, and for that I will always be thankful.

Thank you for playing with us for the last two years.  Please remember my motto: "Be kind to others."

Bye for now.
Sir Bingo Bob
a.k.a. Brian Massie

No comments:

Post a Comment